The tilting kettle with automatic drive KPEM-160-O is designed for the preparation of broths, soups, sauces, creams, porridges, as well as for boiling water in small and medium-sized public catering establishments and the food industry.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF KPEM-160-O :
– all-welded (without weld seams) cooking vessel made of acid-resistant stainless steel AISI 316;
– case made of austenitic stainless steel AISI 304;
– the volume of the brewing vessel is 160 liters;
– overturning by means of the electric drive;
– electronic control panel;
– timer up to 10 hours;
– temperature of steam-water jacket up to +120 C;
– control button for filling water in the cooking vessel;
– the cover is fixed in the upper position;
– gas stops of the mechanism for lifting and lowering the lid ensure a tight fit of the boiler cover to the table top;
– hand shower for hygienic cleaning of the cooking vessel.
Water level monitoring in the “steam-water jacket” is carried out automatically – that is, the user does not need to add water to the steam-water jacket manually.