KPEM-250P electric kettle is designated for cooking broths, soups, sauces, porridges and for water boiling.
Direct steam heating
For cooking broths, soups, sauces, porridges and for water boiling. Seamless bowl for KPEM-160P. External steam connection required.
– body of stainless steel AISI 304;
– bowl of stainless steel AISI 304;
– bowl of stainless steel AISI 316 is available at request.
– Drain-off valve 33 mm in diameter on the front panel.
– The lid can be fixed in any position.
3 HEATING MODES:
– LOW HEAT
– MEDIUM HEAT
– INTENSE HEAT
Virutekk P Series kettles feature direct steam heating what means they should be connected to a main steam pipe or an external steam generator that should produce steam in quantity:
– 40 kg/h for KPEM-160P ;
– 55 kg/h for KPEM-250P ;
– 60 kg/h for KPEM-400P .
Steam pressure from 0,4 kg/cm2 to 0,5 kg/cm2 should be provided.
If the pressure exceeds 0,5 kg/cm2 a pressure reducing valve should be installed between the boiling pan and a steam pipe to ensure maximum steam flow at 0,5 kg/cm2.