Tilting kettle with manual drive KPEM-100-OR is designed for cooking broths, soups, sauces, creams, cereals, as well as for boiling water in small and medium-sized public catering and food industries.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF KPEM-100-OR:
– all-welded (without weld seams) cooking vessel made of austenitic stainless steel AISI 304;
– on request, it is possible to manufacture a cooking vessel made of acid-resistant stainless steel of AISI 316 grade;
– case made of austenitic stainless steel AISI 304;
– the volume of the brewing vessel is 100 liters;
– tilting with a manual drive;
– Analog control panel;
– cooking temperature of the product to +100 C;
– tap the water in the cooking vessel;
– the hinged cover is fixed in the upper position.
OPERATING MODES OF KPEM-100-OR:
– Weak – “1”;
– Medium – “2”;
– Strong – “3”.
The kettle is supplied with an assembly foot-mounted base under the foundation bolts M10x100.
Also, the tilting kettle KPEM-100-OR can be retrofitted with the KP-100 steamer.